Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center
The Graco Sweetpeace has been a godsend to us over the last six weeks. Not only is it just beautiful to look at, but it also comes jam packed with great features to help sooth and comfort baby. Everything about this swing is meant to mimic the comfort your baby receives from you. It's very soft, comfy and oh so soothing for baby. It's honestly the next best thing to being rocked by mommy (or daddy). The patented MomMotion rocks your baby just the way you would and this helps keep baby so calm and content. There are four seating positions and three recline position to mimic the way you would hold your baby. The Sweetpeace comes with a removable swaddling blanket that you can infuse with mommy's scent (they really thought of everything).
The Graco Sweetpeace was really easy to assemble and gives you the option of an AC Plug in or battery operation. It includes 15 songs and sounds to help sooth your baby (including womb and heart sounds). I love how the seat is removable so I can take my newborn into another room without disturbing her. Did I mention the removable seat is also a rocker? Alternatively you can place many types of car seats into the base. No need to wake baby after that car ride!
I just can't say enough good things about the Graco Sweetpeace. I can even plug in my ipod for a completely customizable experience. One last thing I'd like to point out is how easy it is to place baby into the swing and the security belt was obviously designed for comfort and ease of use. The design team at Graco really hit a home run when it came to the design and many features of the Graco Sweetpeace.
- Customizable options to suit your growing baby needs.
- MomMotion rocks baby exactly the way you do.
- 4 seating positions and 3 recline positions to mimic the way you hold the baby.
- Removable seat doubles as a convenient floor rocker.
- 15 songs and sounds to soothe and amuse baby.
- Detachable Bar with mirror and teething ring.
- Adjustable canopy which diffuses light and is designed to mimic the look and feel of the womb.